The yummiest cinnamon scroll you will ever eat -EVER , big call but we stand by it!!
This kit contains everything you need to create 12 easy peasy, foolproof, gooey, cinnamony scrolls.
Bake them for brekkie, bake them for lunch, bake them for bedtime! There is never a bad time to have cinnamon scrolls!
All you need to bring is the vegan margarine, some water and let the good times scroll….
• Add 1 cup (250ml) of warm water (not HOT!) into a mixing bowl then sprinkle packet no. 1 (yeast) on top of the water. Leave for 5 mins.
• Add packet no. 2 (bread mix) to the same bowl and mix together well.
• Tip out onto your bench and knead (smoosh around with your hands!) until it forms a smooth-ish dough (You can sprinkle a little cooking oil or plain flour to stop the dough from sticking).
• Set the dough aside for a few minutes whilst you make the filling.
• Mix bag no. 3 (cinnamon filling) with ½ cup (125g) room temperature vegan butter or margarine until well combined.
• Roll out the dough into a rectangle around 45x35cm (Long edge nearest you) If you don’t have a rolling pin, you can use a jar, bottle or a can!
• Spread the filling all over the surface of the dough. Then roll up firmly into a long sausage shape.
• Cut into 12 even pieces then arrange in a greased or lined baking dish leaving 1-2 cm between scrolls. Cover and place in a warm spot for 20 mins or until they are risen and puffy.
• Bake in a preheated 180C oven for 25-30min until lightly golden.
• For the icing combine packet no. 4 (Icing) with 2 Tbsp (40ml ) cold water and stir until smooth. Spread or pour over the warm scrolls and allow them to cool. Enjoy!!
Yeast Mix: Baker’s Yeast (98%), Emulsifier (491), Food Acid (ascorbic)
Bread Mix: Wheat Flour [Vitamin (Thiamine), Folic acid], Sugar, Salt
Filling Mix: Brown sugar, Ground cinnamon (9%)
Icing Mix: Cane sugar, Tapioca starch, Wild Australian lime powder (2.5%)